Guidelines For Abstract Submission
- Submission of the abstract before the deadline is essential.
- All abstracts will be subjected to blinded peer review, and acceptance will be notified to proceed further with registration.
- Presentation at the conference will be confirmed upon payment of registration fees.
- The abstracts should be within the scope of the conference theme.
- During abstract submission, mention the type of presentation (Oral/ Poster) you would like to opt for. However, the decision of the scientific committee is final.
- You should be prepared to present at any time during the conference days. We are unable to give a specific day or time of presentation. Please consult the final programme schedule.
- The abstract must be prepared in English.
- The abstract should contain the title of the abstract, the author’s full name, the author’s affiliation, and the corresponding author’s email address.
- The abstract should be structured and summarize the findings of the paper under the headings, Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Discussion, and Conclusion.
- All sub-headings are to be bold.
- The abstract should not contain the citation of references or embedded equations.
- The word count should not exceed 300 words.
- Authors are required to submit the abstract in WORD format using Times New Roman/ Arial, font size 12 except for the title, the font size is 14.
- The name of the presenter must be underlined and the corresponding author to be marked with * at the end of their name.
- The abstract should contain three to five keywords.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: ORAL/ POSTER
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Royal College of Medicine Perak
No.3, Jalan Greentown,
30450 Ipoh Perak
+605 - 2432 635
+605 - 2432 636
CONNECT WITH #UniKLRCMP