Guidelines For Poster Preparation
- All Posters should be prepared in
- The size of the poster – A0 size (33.1/8 x 46.13/16 in or 841 x 1189 mm or 84.1 x 118.8 cm) If it does not conform to this maximum size, we regret it may not be possible to mount the poster.
- All posters should be set in portrait
- Use legible fonts and larger size Preferably more than size 20.
- The Posters should include, Title of the poster, Authors and their Affiliations, Corresponding author email address.
- If any logo of the affiliated institutions is used, it may be added in the upper left-hand
- Poster numbers should be mentioned in the upper right-hand corner of the
- First Author/ Presenting authors photograph on the right-hand corner of the poster (optional).
- The contents of the Poster should include Background, Objectives, methods, Results & Discussion, Conclusion, References and Acknowledgement.
- For posters on literature review, the contents should include Introduction, Literature review, Methods used, Discussion, Conclusion and References.
- Declaration of conflict of interest for all authors must be included in the
- Please bring your poster with you – do not send it to us in advance and be available during your allotted slots for evaluation.
- In addition to the formal poster presentation session, presenters are encouraged to be available by their poster at some time during lunch and/or coffee breaks. It is helpful to fix a note to your poster board indicating when you will be available if anyone wishes to meet with you outside of the scheduled session.
- A handout with the key messages of your poster and your contact details is helpful, and you are encouraged to bring some with you.
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR
Royal College of Medicine Perak
No.3, Jalan Greentown,
30450 Ipoh Perak
+605 - 2432 635
+605 - 2432 636
CONNECT WITH #UniKLRCMP